Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Weddings & Babies (Take 1)

As I might have mentioned earlier, I have a busy fall full of friendly events. I have only three weddings left during 2012, but the babies are arriving in droves. I have 12 local friends with buns in the oven (and several more on the interwebs!). That means I've got a bundle of cutesy baby things in the works. Keep an eye out for some more projects, soon.

For now, a couple sample shots of the sampler I made for my work buddy, Jake. He and his beloved got hitched in Lima a couple weekends ago. It was a lovely celebration and I'm certain a lovely partnership will follow. We're all a little bitter of his honeymoon tan at work. C'est la vie. The verse is their mantra as a couple and also the reading at their wedding.




I also decorated a cheap baby t-shirt (Only $1.50 at the Christmas Tree Shop!) for a baby-soon-to-be-born. The baby's daddy is the worship leader at my church. He goes by "JK", so that's the joke I make there in the parenthesis. He kinda really is a rockstar.



It's exciting to watch all these brand new families joining and multiplying around me. What a reason to celebrate! And what a perfect excuse to create crafty gifts to mark the occasions.

1 comment:

  1. I so admire how you can freehand your samplers. I wish... Love this one, like all the others. You have more talent in your little pinky than I have in my whole body girl. So thankful you have found a life for yourself where all those gifts and talents can be used.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...