Thursday, September 15, 2011

and now for: Something Completely Different

I've been getting caught up in a new "hobby" of sorts. There's not much to say about it, really. Just that it amuses me and sometimes others.

It all started with a crazy computer wallpaper made out of a funny picture of my pal Andrew.
From there it turned into thank you's for being references for job applications.

Which got more elaborate as time went by.
And then I couldn't stop.  
For encouragement.
For Halloween costume ideas.
For ridiculousness.
And sometimes even by request.

You might be interested to know that I did all of these on Word.  It is important that you note that I am not really good at this- that is half the charm of the final product, in my opinion. And, that I am unashamed about the dorkiness that this past time implies. You might ALSO be interested in the fact that I am willing to take orders, if you're so inclined. I get free reign on your mash-up, though.

How's this for some variety in blog posts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...