Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Adventures in Office Design

When I moved into my new position, I inherited the coolest office at the church. It came with a fresh coat of paint. Gray paint. Not my personal favorite or my first choice for walls in a room where I need to be productive and positive, but it was a fun challenge to take a gray space and make it more... Sarah. Thusly, much more colorful.

These are not final stage photos. In fact, the pom poms have been danging from fishing line like a little chandelier for several weeks. But here's a glimpse into the adventures of a bright crayon in a pencil box.


More to come, I'm sure.  For now, I am off to NYC with a high school mission trip as a chaperone. Please pray. Apartment pictures are forthcoming. Next week maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...