Friday, March 16, 2012

Feeling Like Painting Tonight (or) My TV Romance

Just watching some Woody Allen while storms are abrew North and South of my little hovel in Tipp City tonight. Some movies remind me of my childhood dream to be an actress. (I used to pray nightly that God would let me be in a movie before I turned 16. It was more like a mantra. I said it over and over until I fell asleep.) Now, when I watch movies I particularly enjoy, I think about what it would be like to be a part of the production or to be friends with the group of creative minds that pulled it all together. 

I think I would enjoy Woody Allen in person, although I imagine I would annoy him. I might be too cheerful for his taste. He might like me better if I wrote my blog at glasshuffempty.


I fiddled with some sketching and watercoloring tonight. I really like to do this. Even if you aren't a fantastic pencil artist (which I AM NOT - I do not understand dimension) the watercolor makes things look finished and fun. I've some sketches for a children's book I've been slowly working on for 6 years using this technique. 2012 is the year I get'er'done. (And now that I've said it online, it must be true!)


I made a funny here. The original jar reads "ATLAS - STRONG SHOULDER - MASON" What does it all mean?! Nothing, really. Or does it?


I got a little silly here, too. I think perhaps I'm insinuating that TV is my boyfriend. Do you see what I mean? (Read the article I wrote for GLG and you might start to believe that it's true!)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...